Interfaith Housing’s lead decision making body is a steering committee made up of people of faith from different traditions. Here is the list of those who currently serve in the oversight and coordination of our work together:
- Rev. Rick Chapman, Inner City Chaplain with the Anglican Diocese of Edmonton
- Lucy Kaakyo, Office of the Lay Apostolate, Catholic Archdiocese of Edmonton
- Sophia Yaqub, A member of the Muslim Community and Executive Director of the Shaama Centre.
- Major Al Hoeft, Divisional Secretary for Public Relations, Salvation Army
- Marshall Hundert, A member of the Jewish Community, and the owner and operator of Norwood Village, a mixed-market affordable housing complex.
- Rev. Audrey Brooks, Unitarian Chaplain at the University of Alberta
- Rev. Kathie Schmitke, Evangelical Lutheran Church in Canada
- Jeannette Wright, Community Development Social worker with the City of Edmonton, Housing and Homeless
- Rev. Mike Van Boom, Christian Reformed Church of North America, serving as the Interfaith Network Animator